Accidentally got bleach in my ears, any damage?
I was recently cleaning around the house with an all purpose cleaner that contained bleached. I even decided to clean my earbuds with a small burst of the cleaner on a paper towel and then rubbing it on the earbuds. I have ADHD and forgot that I cleaned them with bleach 5 minutes after. I put the earbuds in my ears and quickly remembered after. I took them out quickly and immediately cleaned out my ears with soap and water. Will there be any damage done? It only used 2% of sodium hypochlorite.
Be the first to answer this question.