WiseMan asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

Is it weird for a guy to have his pubic hair lasered off?

I'm a guy and I really hate my pubic hair. It bothers me so I always shave it off, but it grows back so quickly and just adds so much work. I was debating about having it lasered off, but was wondering if that's weird for a guy to do. Would it be weird to do it? Could I end up freaking out a potential girlfriend?

Nothing in the world is weird. There ain't no such thing as weird. It's all in the mind. Everything in the world is subject to personal opinion and perception. One must always do what's personally comfortable to himself or herself. One must never care what other people think. People can be ignorant, stupid and narrowminded. Every human is a free spirit living in a free world.

Source(s): It's a free world
  • Jim

I hate pubic hair and would have it lasered off if I could find a place that did that. Don't worry about what others would think. If you want to get it lasered than go for it.

No, it's not weird, but I would think you're like a pornstar. Pubic hair is usually not unwanted hair like facial hair or leg hair, but maybe it's because I'm a girl. I don't like my pubic hair, but I like that it grows. If I had it permanently removed, I would miss it.  Maybe you should try waxing so that the hair grows slower and finer or shaving everyday down there. That's what my roommate does. Stay safe during corona virus and social distance.  People are dying.

Yes, especially if the guy is NEW to the procedure and turned up the Laser to MAX(and he also had the hiccups or sneezed) You are now 4" shorter...actually it looks more like a CUNTT. with that laser groove.

In animation, anything is possible so expect to see it.

Yea I wouldnt mind doing the same thing and getting like a dark tattoo there instead but women are a problem u cant go wrong with pubes but u can go wrong if u do something weird perhaps

On the plus side it feels better if u have pubes then dont have them but if u only ever dont have pubes u dont notice or enjoy the difference as much when they r off 

Your choice u can compensate quite easily with confidence money etc but its a small self inflicted weird /negative (for pulling women generally speaking) 

• Steph4 weeks agoReport

How did you type this long answer out, but can't seem to grasp the full word "you"?

I don't think it'd be weird, if it bothers you than just do it. I can't see any reason why a girl would freak out about that. 

thats up to you

That's a tough decision. Once the hair is lasered off, it won't return. Also, your views about your body may change. And I can tell you I LOVE hair on a man, just the way KaleyK said. 

OMG i just cringe at the thought.  And yes if i was a doctor and saw you hairless i would wonder why, what would possibly possess someone to do that.

It would definitely without a doubt, be odd.

• Steph4 weeks agoReport

Well, based on your answer, I would say you clearly are not a doctor. Maybe a cashier at McDonalds?

Do what you want. Its your body.