Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

My client is offending my Christian values?

I am a strong Trump Christian and very much opposed to the same sex "marriages" plaguing this nation.  It is no wonder our country is constantly in chaos because the Lord is punishing us for sinful behaviors by our citizenry.  I am a realtor and recently got a lead online and arrived to find a same-sex couple.  They are severely offending my beliefs.  How should I approach this with them?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Growing up Christian, I was taught humility and love toward others - even those who live by other values.  You should learn - the Christian faith does NOT teach arrogance. That comes from the humans who are preserving their power base. Heresy is a null-concept when applied to others.

Your problem is your religion, not other people. Learn and grow. It's a wonderful thing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Right, troll: your story is sad.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

First, you can not be a tRump cultist AND Christian. Pick one religion or the other. There's no space to list his evilness, so about your question: do them a favor and don't bother them again. If you TRY to get your nose in their business, they will not be kind. Maybe someone else in your office is a real Christian and would like a great NO COST  lead.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Tell them that you cannot accept their business and maybe give the reason Y.  

• 1 month ago

You should get another hobby instead of trolling the real estate questions on YA. THAT's how you become less offensive.  Troll.

• L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

NEVER discuss your Christian values when buying and selling real estate because religion has NOTHING to do with your job.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

you can not be a tRump cultist AND Christian. Pick one religion or the other.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you want to lose your client then go ahead, and talk about religion with your client, and how your client offends your beliefs. Your client might not want to be your client anymore after you say whatever is on your mind.

If your client was my client then I would be happy to take your client. I would not talk about religion with the person. The only thing I would talk about is business.

I am not a realtor like yourself. I am self employed, and if your client gave me work then I would take your client, and the work.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

you can not be a tRump cultist AND Christian. Pick one religion or the other.

• 1 month ago

Troll....................................................

• 1 month ago

nothing you can do about it but pray

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yes, prey for sight. One can not be a tRump cultist AND Christian. Pick one religion or the other.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.