Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

My client is offending my Christian values?

I am a strong Trump Christian and very much opposed to the same sex "marriages" plaguing this nation.  It is no wonder our country is constantly in chaos because the Lord is punishing us for sinful behaviors by our citizenry.  I am a realtor and recently got a lead online and arrived to find a same-sex couple.  They are severely offending my beliefs.  How should I approach this with them?

.

Growing up Christian, I was taught humility and love toward others - even those who live by other values.  You should learn - the Christian faith does NOT teach arrogance. That comes from the humans who are preserving their power base. Heresy is a null-concept when applied to others.

Your problem is your religion, not other people. Learn and grow. It's a wonderful thing.

Right, troll: your story is sad.

• ron h

First, you can not be a tRump cultist AND Christian. Pick one religion or the other. There's no space to list his evilness, so about your question: do them a favor and don't bother them again. If you TRY to get your nose in their business, they will not be kind. Maybe someone else in your office is a real Christian and would like a great NO COST  lead.

Tell them that you cannot accept their business and maybe give the reason Y.  

You should get another hobby instead of trolling the real estate questions on YA. THAT's how you become less offensive.  Troll.

• L

NEVER discuss your Christian values when buying and selling real estate because religion has NOTHING to do with your job.

• ron h

you can not be a tRump cultist AND Christian. Pick one religion or the other.

If you want to lose your client then go ahead, and talk about religion with your client, and how your client offends your beliefs. Your client might not want to be your client anymore after you say whatever is on your mind.

If your client was my client then I would be happy to take your client. I would not talk about religion with the person. The only thing I would talk about is business.

I am not a realtor like yourself. I am self employed, and if your client gave me work then I would take your client, and the work.

• ron h

Troll....................................................

nothing you can do about it but pray

• ron h

Yes, prey for sight. One can not be a tRump cultist AND Christian. Pick one religion or the other.