What do you think the aftermath of World War II would have been like had the Axis powers won?

EXPLAIN YOUR REASONING

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

If the US had not  entered. That is the only way possible. Japan would have all southeast Asia. Germany, all of Europe. Italy, most of Africa.

Ut I don't see the U.S. as having been invaded at all. The USSR and Germany would probably destroyed each other, at some point.  But I can't see any farther.

• F
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

If they won, we would have to assume USA never entered the war.

Germany would have control of Europe and Japan most of Asia and Australia as well. 

However peace would be fragile with Russia and China in particular unhappy with foreign rule and WW3 would probably be inevitable.

Ironically the USA would now be on the same side as Germany and Japan fighting communism.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No Muslim paedophiles in Europe the Nazis would have taken all of the Middle East for the Oil

they would have negotiated a peace with the UK because they could never Invade her

• 5 months ago

If this was the case then people all over the world would have suffered more.

Then a political anarchy and oppression would begin all over the world.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Nobody knows because it did not happen. Futile speculation is not worth wasting your time on.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Come one come all ... see if you can guess what anon is thinking as he seeks the unknowable.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Axis never had any realistic chance of winning, and this silly question has been asked and answered countless times. Let's retire it. It's incredibly boring. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They didn't so the question is hardly relevant, because nobody knows the answer.  

• 5 months ago

I know that you want us to do all of your homework for you, but this one just involves using your imagination.  There are no right or wrong answers, just use your imagination.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Would have killed each other off eventually. 

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

And that's exactly what happened.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.