Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why do have a masculine body yet a feminine face?

I'm a late bloomer in puberty and started a year or two ago (15 yr old male right now), and have seen massive changes in the my body neck-down eg taller, more robust body etc

However my face still looks young and a little bit feminine, when will it catch up with my body to look more like a man?

After reading some answers I think I started puberty 3 years ago but it only just started kicking in, I have a light mustache and deep voice but look facial wise a year younger

Males and females inherit genes(20,000)from parents that give instructions to turn-on or turn-off factors like color of hair, color of eyes and whether you might develop cancer. View photographs of actors with somewhat feminine faces yet their physical bodies make-up for their feminine features. You have a long time to live, and many changes to your body will occur, so give life a chance and maybe your face will become more masculine-looking. Every male and female have sex signs:  male(XY); female(XX). Both sexes have male and female hormones. Women who secrete too much male hormone(testosterone)can become horny like men and have a rough time.

This may not happen to you, but  if your endocrine system secretes too much female hormone(estrogen)you can develop small female breasts(Gy-ne-co-mas-tia)that can really affect young men. This condition can fade as one gets older, or choose surgery if the appearance affects your way-of-life. I know an attractive Japanese lady who has not- too-large breasts and when she wants to travel, she uses a wide elastic band to flatten her breasts so she can appear to be a man.

harrald

• ron h

you'll see some beard fuzz 2, maybe 3 years after your first pubes, it that's what you mean.  Must of us see 1st bush around 12, and our faces change shape over the next few years-I'd say 5 or 6 years after first bush.    If your face isn't manly, you need to keep your hair short, and let your sideburns grow down to the bottom of your ears (only if your face has sideburn whiskers growing on it)

Since you acknowledge you are a late bloomer, then wait until you grow up.

just wear a face mask and a cap

on your head that should hide

the feminine face

anyway at age 70 you will look

like a 50 year old

in the mean time just wear a paper bag over your face

Mid 20's. We all look young in our mid teens, and is a good thing if you want to attract a partner. Plenty of time to look older and rougher, and even hide behind a trendy beard.

At between 21-25 when you are fully developed.