Should British churches be more vocal about police brutality against black people in the United States?

• Ian

British churches are full of conservative hypocrites that don't give a f*ck about anyone other than their own kind: Healthy, wealthy, white conservatives!   

Everyone should be more vocal about police brutality against anyone anywhere.

They are free to express themselves as they want but they should be aware that what happens in the U.S. in some ways very often comes around to the rest of the world.

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: No: They have no business in the affairs of the USA, that is why we left England to get away from the king and the taxes, so they do not have any say in what goes on in the USA, if anything we should be in their affairs because they don't know how to run their country right, that is what occurs when you take God out of your country, you get total collapse of a nation and that is what is going on in the British nation, they are a picture of what Roman was and it fell because of unbelief of God holy word the bible only.

Source(s): King James holy bible
    • Ralph

The fact of the matter:  Madam Sin Bin, your name says it all, you don't have any respect for God holy word the bible or anyone or authority so why on earth should I listen to a person like you who does not have God in her life, get wisdom, knowledge and understanding of God holy word the bible, KJV

Speaking for myself I'd say I'm against police brutality regardless of who the victim is (although  I get the impression that black people are usually the targets in the USA). 

Other than that I don't really see that it's any of my business and I'd prefer to address problems here in the UK. If I thought it was I guess I'd go to USA and protest.

They are free to chime in about the U.S. I suppose, but Britain should probably tend to it own problems.

"Every country has its own issues." Oh, look who's here!  Ex-jackboot Jeff! Says he was a cop, supporting the beating and killing of thousands of handcuffed black men! Vile piece of trash diddles himself to the video of George Floyd's death. 

I'm much more concerned about brutality against white people done to them by blacks in South Africa.

• Lv 7

White genocide in S. Africa's a myth, you racist twit. For one, if it wasn't, 72% of the privately owned land wouldn't still be owned by the white 8% of the population. What about the more rampant black brutality against blacks, you racist, hypocritical, Christian ϲocksucker?

Last year in the U. S.:  19 unarmed whites killed by police.

5 unarmed blacks killed by police. 

Now tell me about all this brutality against black people. 

• Lv 7

LMAO! What a bunch of bull shít. Valid citation or you're a liar, you anonymous, cowardly racist.

• Jeff

Every country has its own issues.  They're probably busy addressing issues in their own country.  But, if they're christians, one thing's for sure - they won't be content until they're minding someone else's business!