PoBoy
PoBoy asked in SportsBaseball · 4 months ago

Do you care if MLB comes back this year? Ever?

• Speed

I'd like to see them play in empty stadiums, if the players' safety can be assured. It would probably mean isolation from their friends and families--and for what their contracts pay, I bet most would be just fine with that for half a season.

• Mier

Yes of course. I love baseball. 

• Jeff

If they're going to play games with no fans I have no interest in it, I'd rather they just cancel MLB until fans can be at the games.  

I would like it to come back this year, but if it doesn't I'll be fine and find other things to follow.

• Kyle

sure i care.  but the owners are ruining it.  i miss baseball.  but not as much as i thought i would.  i am not optimistic it'll return this year. 

• Kathy

Yes I do care. I like baseball.

• David

Of course.  Summer isn't summer without baseball.

If its for the best of the fans and players then no

Yes I do. Less than I thought I would, but yes I want baseball.

The only reason I would care about MLB coming back is for the economic impact it has.  I'd love to say fans could just switch to another, better (well, they're all better), sport, but it has too tight of a following.