Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Will a penis pump help my boyfriend's erectile dysfunction?

I've only performed oral on my boyfriend and he was able to get and maintain an erection (although he didn't climax). He has been using a penis pump, he says it exercises his penis and will allow him (either alone or with the use of a c*&* ring) to maintain an erection for a long time. He's almost 60. Will this work for intercourse or will he need medication?

• k w

at his age, EDTA therapy may help, it was developed in Germany in the 30's, and I've used it too......never for dysfunction....no side effects either.......

giving you oral should get him up

• Tj

he needs to see his doctor and get some viagra

Every male reproductive organ is different and producing erections varies with age and health. First, a molecule  in the human called Nitric Oxide(NO)is a smooth-muscle relaxer and allows blood to rush to the spongy material inside the penis creating an erection. The world learned of this molecule when Viagra was born. Sixty- seventy-, eighty-year-old males were developing erections after taken Viagra after one hour. Go to Google and search for foods that contain boosters of NO. One company whose products boost NO levels is the MARS Symboscience Division of MARS (chocolate fame). MARS research division is called  cocoa flavanols that makes dark chocolate granules  or extracts in capsules. Later, go to CocoaVia.com. You can make hot chocolate milk or take chocolate extract in pills as I do. I am 85, and of course, I am too old for sex, but the extract gives me a hard-on most mornings when I awake. 

harrald

the penis pump will damage the penis

in the long run

tell him to eat a well balanced diet

take multivitamin mineral supplements

eat lots of beef burgers, the secret of

erection is in the beef

take two eggs at breakfast

take  a tablespoon of honey in a

glass of warm water daily

take zinc supplements

Wear a mask of a Boy Scout. Make him like iron.