Can I write a song using both flats and sharps ?

I never saw it before. I just use sharp because I'm a new B. Are there songs in A#/ C flats?

There are a lot of things you "can" do, but why?  How does it sound?  Will anybody want to buy it?

You can compose in any key you want - but if you expect others to play it without errors and complaints, take that into consideration.  Certain instruments are more or less comfortable in certain keys, as well.  And yes, there are even scales that use both sharps and flat - just no in the key signature.  D harmonic minor has Bb in the key signature, and a C# as the leading tone.  Similarly - g minor - Bb and Eb in the signature, F# as the leading tone.  Some times composers will be very strict about usage - there is a passage in the Griffes Poem for flute and orchestra (that I have performed many times - and is written in C# minor) that has a perky little jig written in E# major!  Double sharps - when he could have written it in F (one flat) - but that would deviate from the original key key implication.