Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

(Explicit) It's hard to *** unless I picture myself as someone else?

Whether it's masturbating or sex, I need to picture myself as another guy to guarantee I'll finish.

Is this just low self esteem, or is there something else at work?

I do not know the clinical name of the practice, but you may have witnessed or underwent changes that you do not view yourself as masculine and need a role-model to excite you to ejaculate during orgasm. If you use photographs or male clothing during masturbation, you could have latent homosexual tendencies. I am not a psychologist and have read about the conduct just mentioned. Go to www.psychologytoday.org and search the web pages for professional advice whether you display interest in the same sex. This is America, and you can be anyone you like as long as you do not harm yourself or others. The web pages can inform you of centers in your town or city where you can discuss your behavior with professionals if you choose to visit an office or clinic.

harrald 

• Peter1 month agoReport

I do appreciate this..and I'm not going to say I'm the most masculine of men..but I'm comfortable with my sexuality, and I'm not afraid of being gay...I'm attracted to women. I appreciate you, though.

I wasn't raised to be fearful of homelesexuality.

Try picturing yourself as another guy who is imagining being you.