Equilibrium Kc Chemistry?
The equilibrium constant Kc for the reaction
2NOCl(g) ---> 2NO(g) + Cl2(g)
is 0.453 at a certain temperature. A mixture of NOCl, NO, and Cl2 with concentrations 1.30, 1.20, and a 0.0600 M, respectively, was introduced into a container at this temperature. Which of the following is true?
1. Cl2(g) is produced until equilibrium is reached.
2. NOCl(g) is produced until equilibrium is reached.
3. No apparent reaction takes place.
4. [NOCl] = [NO] = [Cl2] at equilibrium.
5. [Cl2] = 0.30 M at equilibrium.
- hcbiochemLv 71 month ago
See the solution here: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...