Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

as someone that grew up around diversity I never had issues with blacks, so why do they keep being discriminated against?

either that, or maybe I must be really sheltered.

interesting thing is. the ones that are racist towards blacks are the ones that live in sheltered white bubbles and rarely ever even associate with them 

@tay,  yes I pass by homeless blacks and ones with drug issues all the time. they never once harmed me whatsoever 

btw, people like that exist in all races 

I don't get it.  I really don't.  I live in the barrio -- almost everyone in my neighborhood is Hispanic.  I'd estimate that my neighborhood is at least 85% Hispanic.  Other than the Ukrainian family at the end of the street, my wife and I are the only other white people.  There is one Chinese family two doors down.  There are three black families, including one across the alley from us.

And guess what?  Everyone in my neighborhood seems to get along just fine.  So I'm not sure what the hell is wrong with the rest of the country, but here in my city we have no problems with having neighbors who don't all look exactly alike.  Just be good to each other, folks.  It's really not that hard.

That depends what you mean by that. They're not discriminated against systematically. That being said, we all experience racism. If 1/100 people are racist, you're still going to experience it from time to time. If you're wondering why people are racist, it has to do with The Old Testament and Talmudic lies originally. Where it's at in modern times is scientific racism, or Evolutionism as you're probably familiar with. You know, those Bell Curve studies that allegedly prove Jews are the smartest race. White supremacists eat it up because it's good for their narrative. They don't realize that they're following a pagan religion created by Jews. Do you know the etymology behind The Ku Klux Klan? Ku Klux comes from the Greek word kyklos, or kike, meaning circle. Jews have a lot of these secret societies, which they use to blackmail people. The Masonic Lodge is a prime example. People push lies for money, and it serves a political purpose, to keep the people they're scamming divided. If any of this actually interests you, look up the movie Marching to Zion on YouTube. It exposes a lot of these lies, without any of the BS that white supremacy groups spout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa1uxLEZy80

Youtube thumbnail

https://www.jta.org/1965/11/01/archive/leader-of-k...

Are you aware that companies are required to hire a certain amount of minorities and that sometimes prevents whites from getting jobs? So you tell me who is facing discrimination? 

• TayTay

Or maybe the discrimination is class not race based, try being homeless and then listen to blms rhetoric lol

There's a lot of racist nutjobs dividing America. a bunch of losers. 

Nobody is discriminating blacks. They just want to be so entitled and not be told what to do like wild animals 

We are discriminated against for existing.