Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My boobs are small :(?

I am 24 and everyone around me seems to either have big boobs or have gotten them done . My bf is a boob guy and I have maybe a low B cup. He says I should get them done but I really am scared of surgery . Do guys like smaller boobs ? How do all these younger girls afford boob jobs? I feel very self conscious 

• Favourite answer

I would not be with any guy who makes me feel bad about my body. How dare he say you should get one done! That just shows he doesn’t accept you completely. If he likes boobs so much, tell him to go find another girl to only love because of her body. Do not feel self conscious. I know society is making you feel like you have to have big boobs and get surgery to feel beautiful and accepted, but it’s not true. Love yourself just the way you are. Don’t let anyone make you feel bad about yourself. And there are guys out there who like small boobs. I’d break up with your current boyfriend and go find a guy who will love you for you. Your boyfriend right now sounds like an a*****e

I don't really want to judge him based on this but well he doesn't sound like a perfect person!

I'm sure you have reasons to love him and just like anyone else ... he might have his positives and negatives! So i don't want to judge him entirely based on this!

But for some reason, asking you to get it done sounds a little off! but if it is a normal thing around you ..maybe he doesn't think it is a big deal. 

Don't feel bad for having B cup. Look at some of the Victoria secret models. Most of them don't have big boobs and they flaunt their body so well! 

Nobody cares about boobs if you are fit and healthy! look after yourself.

Tell ya guy if he brings it up ever again you two are over.

He should love you the way you are. Don't get a boon job!

• Paul

Women of every shape and size can be attractive to men. Guys who just want to use a woman for their personal pleasure may want a certain shape or size. But men who are mature enough can appreciate a woman's beauty without worrying about such trivia.  Also, as an aside, big breasts become droopy as a woman gets older. Smaller breasts maintain their shape much better.

Its okay to have small boobs,besides having big boobs is not an achievement . so ill advice to like yourself the way you are and don't think you are imperfect.

You was born a loser 

• ANDREW

You’re boyfriend shouldn’t be telling you anything, it’s your body he should love you the way you are, I like boobs as much as the next guy n to be fair my partner has a nice pair but even if she didn’t I’d still be crazy about her because I’m not with her for her t*ts,I’m with her Cos I initially fancied the backside off her then we got to know each other and went from there, every body Is different, a pair of big boobs won’t make you more attractive or your boyfriend respect you any better, id find a guy that wants you for you, to me fake isn’t appealing just be you and wait for the right guy Cos your boyfriend seems like he’s more bothered about him than you, 

• ANDREW

Also more than a handfull is a waste anyway 

To me they would look good, feel good and taste good

leave them as they are

get a bf who likes your body. i like small **** (cant be your bf tho i am a girl), hope u figure it out

I have an A cup, and yes, lots of guys like smaller boobs, and lots of guys don't like boob jobs. It's all a matter of preference and not everyone has the same taste. I've never had any complaints. In fact the only people who have remarked negatively on my small boobs have been other women.

Me? I like my boobs, they're attractive, no sagging, even though I'm not 24 any more, and they fit my body.

Now, it's one thing to get a boob job if you're doing it for yourself, but your boyfriend saying you should get them done really just makes him a jerk.