Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 month ago

Why men have no say in abortion?

Man has seed, the baby comes from his seed. Woman has the fertille ground for that seed to grow, but that seed belongs to man and it's the man who should have a say in abortion because its his seed that's going to be destroyed, not the woman.

The seed did NOTHING without the woman's egg.

The majority of the work for having the baby will be done by the woman.

You had a few minutes of "fun" and then expect to have a choice in something that will affect the woman for nine months plus at least 18 years - No - I don't think so.

You should not be able to force her to abort or force her to keep it.

If this concerns you - then don't have sex until you are in a committed relationship with someone who shares your views.  

The seed is not sentient. [18 to 25 weeks is considered the earliest stage at which the lower boundary of sentience could be placed. At this stage of development, however, there is little evidence for the central processing of somatosensory information.]

Abortion can do many things to women physically and psychologically. 

I do not disagree that a man should have a say it the abortion of his potential child in any means but I think this is why ultimately it is the woman's decision. Please see the link below for the risks women take by having an abortion. Also they psychological and hormonal issues of loosing/terminating her own child. I pray for everyone in the situations. 

• lala

I agree with you 

Its very unfair for men         for not having a say in abortion