Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My boyfriend does not text me?

He’s 29 and I am 25. Before we started dating we used to never text unless we wanted to meet up. We see each other within the week and hang out for a few days. I don’t mind not communicating everyday but I do want to share things with him or say Goodmorning sometimes etc but I don’t want to be the only person texting first. Should I just not text him so I won’t be the only person who texts first or could I still text him but I probably would be the only one texting first ?

It's strange that he doesn't text you regularly. Any guy who is thinking about you would text. This is a red flag 

Try not texting him and see if he texts you first. 

• Ya-Hoo

I thought only women were the ones who hated texting, even though they often preferred to text than talk when the technology started.

Forget your boyfriend.  Are you hot?  Let's hang

• mercy4 weeks agoReport

😂😂😂😂😂 plain uncool.  What if she wasn't hot then you wouldn't go out with her ? Messed up. 

• r

Get rid of him, he may have others? I can be a friend, if you like

Him being your boyfriend and texting him doesn't have to do with texting.

Some guys are 'the strong, silent type', who don't have much to say. And what they want to say, they want to reserve it for when they have you live to talk to. That's a big reason why guys don't like a lot of texting. Also, in the morning, he could be too busy getting set for work.  Don't judge too harshly or get upset over immaterial things.

Communication is important when it comes to a relationship. When you guys meet, why don't you ask him what's his expectation are and the do's and don'ts.

There's nothing wrong in asking why he doesn't like to text you.

Believe me my bf said he doesn't like to text because his fingers are too fat and typing is difficult.  It doesn't mean he doesn't like me.

You can't assume but approach the person and ask.

If i were you i wouldn't text first. See if he does it first that way you don't feel like you're the only one putting in effort.

It's ok to text first but not all the time. Men like the chase.