Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How can I ask a girl out through text?

I like this girl in my school. I want to have a girlfriend. We don't talk at all. Nor have we have ever talked at all. I am also considered the weird kid or whatever because I am quiet and that sort of stuff. So how can I get her impressed enough to want to be with me. How can I randomly approach her without being creepy? Like what a girl want from a guy exactly?

"Like what a girl want from a guy exactly?" 

This is the single most pondered question of all humanity for the sum total of all of historical time. No other question even comes close to being asked more than this. Even more than "Where do we come from?, or Why do I exist?" If you can answer this question definitively,  you have far exceeded the efforts of the 50 Billion men that preceeded you. Any answer that anyone could provide is at best a combination of tips and tricks that worked for one dude once, but more than likely an incomplete guess. Just talk to her, it's a long shot, but it's your only shot.

You can't.......

If you want to impress her and show you confidence, just talk to her and ask her out in person.  I think it's kind of creepy to ask a girl out by text.  You have never spoken at all but have her number to text her?  How?  I could be wrong  by this but I think most girls would rather be asked out in person rather than by text.

Dude whatever you do, DO NOT ask her through text, believe me. Best way is to just grow some balls and start talking to her. Yeah you will come across as a complete shy retard at first but each time it will get easier. Just go and talk to her, say hi, make conversation, that's pretty easy, you just have to act interested and asks quesitons by actually being interested. If you can't ask any question then you aren't  really interested you only want the booty so forget it. Try to find out if you are actually interested by talkiung to her before you start thinking about dating, she might be an idiot when she talks to you. But a simple fact is that most women are friendly when you talk to them, just don't be a tryhard trying to impress, you just genuinly want to find out more about her so ask. People love when others ask them questions about what they know