Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Am I too big for comfortable sex? :( Just tired of this.?

Hello, I am a 23 year old guy from the U.S. and I am wondering if my package is too big for comfortable sex. I've had sex a couple times before but it's been a hassle going in and usually it's more than a little painful for the girl. I usually spend like 10-15 minutes kissing, fingering, and getting her all warmed up for it, but it sucks to just get maybe 40% in before it hurts too much. Do you guys have any tips?

For extra info, I am Armenian and not circumcised. Here is a picture for reference (private picture.) https://imgur.com/fWx2wWm

Yeah. Start doing gay dudes.

stop having sex with the blowup dolls

have sex with an adult

FIRST -A REAL man is NEVER TOO BIG.... I will tell you what my papi told me     "Find a gay guy for you to **** and to suck you. They wont EVER complain about how big you are and will power through the pain and will be begging for more by the time your done" He was right -they have usually bought me dinner or jewelry after also..Good luck and ALWAYS be proud of a cock that scares da bitches..

Links to pictures of your body parts seems a bit strange to say the least. I highly doubt the validity of your post. 

No I am not going to sign up just to see someone's privates.  

• Robin

i have a couple of horses if you really are too big

Use plenty of lube. 

• kelvin

sorry but i am not making an account to look at a picture of some naked dude you stole from a porn site

Either that or you have lousy technique.

I suspect that is more likely as most vaginas are capable of coping with the passage of a baby during birth.