Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 4 months ago

As a parent, how would you react if you walked in on your 17 yr old son receiving oral sex from his girlfriend?

I would discreetly withdraw

• L

I would knock first and then wait for a response.

No Problem... IF she is over 16 as this is a 16 legal state and maybe she wants to practice some more.

Ask if I can be next.

Jerk off to the sight and thought of it.

• ron h

I'm a man, so I'd be  OK with my 17 yr old son gettin' knob.  I'd quickly close the door and say through the door "I'm going to the store-I'll be back in a little while" to give them time to finish.  I'd tell him later that I liked his GF MORE b/c she does that for him.  I'd also tell him that I NEVER want to talk to her about it and that she should pretend that I never saw it.

I still have double standards:  catching my son in that situation would make me happy for him . . . . . but if the girl was my daughter, I'd write her off.

• mikey

Just walk away and let them be.

• edward

Pretend it never happened

That would depend on which parent it was and where they caught me.  If my mother caught me in some room other than my bedroom she would have said "How many times do I have to tell you that you need to do that in the privacy of your own bedroom instead of here".  She would have also been happy to list each girlfriend I was with when she caught me previously.  If my mother caught me doing this in my bedroom she would have said "How many times do I have to tell you to put the "Privacy Please : Enjoying some alone time" sign on your bedroom door so we know not to disturb you.  She would have also reminded me about locking my bedroom door.

My father would have given me two thumbs up if I was in any room other than my bedroom and said "You two need to finish what you are doing in private" and ushered us up my bedroom.  My father thinks my girlfriend is quite lovely so he is always happy to see her.  If he caught us in my bedroom he would have said "Your mother gave you the "Privacy Please : Enjoying some alone time" sign for a reason so use it and lock your bedroom door while you are at it.  He would have also said " I love seeing your girlfriend but she may have been embarrassed I saw her doing that".