Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 4 weeks ago

How do I know if someone denied my Facebook friend request?

So I cant remember if I sent someone a friend request a long time ago but recently I tried adding them since I finally met the person and it doesnt show the person icon with the plus sign next to there name. I am not blocked because I can view there profile. When you go to there profile I shows there profile I'm assuming not the whole thing since the newest post is from may 15th. Anyways it wont let me comment on anything but says share. I'm assuming it's because I'm not friends with them. It shows under there profile picture message but not add friend. Then under the 3 doors which is settings it says find support, block or search profile. I went to some settings where it shows people I added who havent accepted yet and it shows like 5 people only and not her. I asked someone to see if they can add her and they can so idk what is going on. I dont want to ask her. She talks to me whenever my group of friends go out and gives me hugs good bye so idk. Any ideas what is happening? Thanks in advance 

• Daniel

If you visit there Profile if you see the Add Friend Button again or if you see the Button has Disappeared completely thats how you know

• Daniel

That means your Friend Request was Denied and Marked as Spam or that they dont know you this would Prevent you from being able to Send a new Friend Request