Is 29 years old young or old? Im turning 29 in a few months is that considered old or young?

Well I'll be 29 later this year 

• sarah

I'll be 29 in November and feel like I'm ancient, lol...but to my 50-something-year-old coworkers, it's young.

Perspective determines everything.

To a 7 year old child - you are old.

To a 75 year old man - you are young.

Age is just a number.  How old you are is all about how YOU perceive yourself and how you feel.  If you feel old and you perceive yourself as old - then you will be old.  If you still see yourself as young and you still feel young - then you will be young.

In the grand terms of average life span - you are still young.  An average life span is around 75 to 80 years.  You aren't even half way there yet.  

I would say you’re young. You probably shouldn’t be doing things that 21 year olds are doing (living recklessly), but you’re not an old person. 

It's the year before you hit 30 and officially become over the hill.

29 is still very young.

• Jill

29 is young. Imo anyone under 50 is young.

It all depends on your mindset, and your physical ability.

My grandpa is 90 and in good health so still goes jogging, fishing and often says he feels no different from when he was 16.

Don't take yourself to seriously, avoid negative people, keep active, have a healthy diet, set yourself goals, don't dwell on the past and do the things that make you happy. :)

Both. To a ten-year-old it is old. To a 60 year-old it is young. It all depends on ones perspective.