Is 29 years old young or old? Im turning 29 in a few months is that considered old or young?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Well I'll be 29 later this year 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • sarah
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I'll be 29 in November and feel like I'm ancient, lol...but to my 50-something-year-old coworkers, it's young.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Perspective determines everything.

To a 7 year old child - you are old.

To a 75 year old man - you are young.

Age is just a number.  How old you are is all about how YOU perceive yourself and how you feel.  If you feel old and you perceive yourself as old - then you will be old.  If you still see yourself as young and you still feel young - then you will be young.

In the grand terms of average life span - you are still young.  An average life span is around 75 to 80 years.  You aren't even half way there yet.  

• 4 weeks ago

I would say you’re young. You probably shouldn’t be doing things that 21 year olds are doing (living recklessly), but you’re not an old person. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's the year before you hit 30 and officially become over the hill.

• 4 weeks ago

29 is still very young.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

29 is young. Imo anyone under 50 is young.

• 4 weeks ago

It all depends on your mindset, and your physical ability.

My grandpa is 90 and in good health so still goes jogging, fishing and often says he feels no different from when he was 16.

Don't take yourself to seriously, avoid negative people, keep active, have a healthy diet, set yourself goals, don't dwell on the past and do the things that make you happy. :)

• 4 weeks ago

Both. To a ten-year-old it is old. To a 60 year-old it is young. It all depends on ones perspective.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.