• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Travel. Get the fvck outta this sh ithole country 

• ...Show all comments
    • atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Yes, America, sh ithole, brutal  country where 1 in 5 people are on psych drugs, even young kids are depressed, anxious and suicidal, can’t go to school without worrying about being killed, mainstream medicine is 3rd leading cause of death, Mr. MAGA is president, etc. Greatest country in the world.

• 1 month ago

Buy all the things I never had 

• 1 month ago

Move me and my family to USA (either LA, San Francisco, Portland, Oregon, Washington, Chicago or New York); buy two mansions - one for my parents, and one for my and my sister; adopt two cats; donate to the homeless and animal welfare groups; go on holidays.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • SW-6
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Do what I could to help the poor, homeless, etc.  Seeing the hot mess this world is these days I don't think it is 100% a problem solver or permanent solution for total escape, but seriously consider buying a private island and get some relief from a little bit of the madness.  :)

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would buy a mansion 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Literally everything... 

• 1 month ago

Live like the rich. 

• 1 month ago

donate some to my poor family outside.. hopefully, build hospitals and some houses for people who cant afford to live

• 1 month ago

I would do what I am doing now. I already have enough money. Having more wouldn't change how I operate. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.