Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What would you do if you were rich?

More of what I do already. 

Travel. Get the fvck outta this sh ithole country 

• atomic fireball

Yes, America, sh ithole, brutal  country where 1 in 5 people are on psych drugs, even young kids are depressed, anxious and suicidal, can’t go to school without worrying about being killed, mainstream medicine is 3rd leading cause of death, Mr. MAGA is president, etc. Greatest country in the world.

Buy all the things I never had 

Move me and my family to USA (either LA, San Francisco, Portland, Oregon, Washington, Chicago or New York); buy two mansions - one for my parents, and one for my and my sister; adopt two cats; donate to the homeless and animal welfare groups; go on holidays.

• SW-6

Do what I could to help the poor, homeless, etc.  Seeing the hot mess this world is these days I don't think it is 100% a problem solver or permanent solution for total escape, but seriously consider buying a private island and get some relief from a little bit of the madness.  :)

• Nicole

i would buy a mansion 

Literally everything... 

Live like the rich. 

donate some to my poor family outside.. hopefully, build hospitals and some houses for people who cant afford to live

I would do what I am doing now. I already have enough money. Having more wouldn't change how I operate.