Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

Possible Pregnancy ?

(I do realize how that sounds —paranoid— but I have to ask due to very young age and the pathological fear of pregnancy that makes me lose my sleep). 

My question is this: I am in contraception pills that I regularly take, and last time I had a sexual encounter (Feb.19, 3-4 days before I got the last pill of the month) a condom was used (no evidence of it breaking either). My period came in time for February, March, April and May (kept taking my contraception pills — polycystic ovaries, you see). I don't remember how it looked but it lasted about 5 days and it didn't look like spotting, I suppose. However, for a few days in April and at this point since Monday, I feel (and look) bloated (mostly in the lower part of my belly, below the belly button), dizzy and tired and sometimes nauseated (no vomiting); I lately have trouble getting my bowels moving also. I have mood swings (could be due to the COVID-19 reality stress, just like all of the above though) and a lot of times I don't feel like eating. I had a blood test to check my hormones a couple of weeks ago and the doctor did not point anything unusual. I have not taken a pregnancy test out of fear of my parents' reaction. 

All these considered, do you think there is fear of pregnancy? 

Thank you in advance! 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If you're very young ages makes you unsuitable for parenthood then you shouldn't be having sex.  What part of getting your period is confusing you?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Sex = potential for pregnancy.  Period = not pregnant.  If you  haven't had sex since your last period, you aren't pregnant.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.