Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why men have no say in abortion?

Truthfully, from an empirical perspective men should have more of a say in it. The only argument I have seen here is the the overused phrase: ,,my body, my choice''. Imagine demanding to drink and drive because it's your car and your choice, it's an emotionally formed statement. If we put things in simplistic terms, females are the fields, men are the seeds, crops [children] are the result. Females play an important role in procreation; however, they are merely hosts for life to grow, they do not own the life within. When has the soil in the field decided which crops are grown within it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Right. A child has two parents, both equally essential to his/her existence. No woman = no child. No man = no child. Yes, many times the woman is more directly involved in the raising of the child, though in some families the woman works while the man cares for the children. In any case, abortion isn't about the man or the woman. It is about the innocent little girl or boy who is going to be brutally slaughtered.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Quit spamming

How many men ever died giving birth?

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are talking nonsense,  men are the fertilizer of a woman's egg. If what you say is true why don't you bury your seed in the ground and see what grows. We are mammals not plant life 

• 1 month ago

1 Corinthians 7:4 

The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

that's the law ......................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.