Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why are idiots defying social distancing rules to demonstrate against racism in the UK when it happen in America?

Don't they realise we'll all be back in lock down if these blacks and left wing morons continue to demonstrate?

If black lives really matter why do they risk killing each other with the spread of Covid-19?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Because virtue-signalling appears to be more contagious than coronavirus. I hope they enjoyed getting pictures of themselves for their social media accounts for the attention. In a few weeks they'll all be burying their grandmas.

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr Sceptic
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

"Virtue signalling" - what someone with no moral beliefs calls someone else expressing their moral beliefs. It's classic projection - "I don't believe it so no one can possibly believe it, so what they're doing must be meaningless"

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Johnson condoning Cummings' bending/breaking the rules and offering implausible excuses and no apology has seriously undermined public discipline in abiding by the rules. We saw it last weekend when beaches were crowded with people taking advantage of the sunshine and now with the protests.

• 1 month ago

You answered the question yourself when you said idiots.

• 1 month ago

Rules dont seen to apply when it's a virtue signalling protest although anti lockdown protests are a public health concern but wokeness is just fine one rule for one thing a different rule for another that hardly seems fair does it.

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr Sceptic
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

"Virtue signalling" - what someone with no moral beliefs calls someone else expressing their moral beliefs. It's classic projection - "I don't believe it so no one can possibly believe it, so what they're doing must be meaningless"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Something to do with Greta Thunberg I think

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No police will dare arrest them...UK belongs to browns now.

• Philip K. Duck
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The UK police are too busy taking the knee. Pathetic.

• 1 month ago

To some, and I’m not talking about the looters or anarchists who are at least honest but the virtuous who want change. The same virtuous people who refuse to take any responsibility for their often aggressive rhetoric which encourages other groups actions , to rather place all of the blame on governments, police and white privilege, even governments, police forces and white people who had no part to play in the unfolding events. And who see a world where those who wish to avoid the consequences of their actions and take no part in it as complicit in the war against racism... as they say SILENCE IS COMPLIANCE 

To them Racism, even implicit ( thus both real and imagined) is as, if not more dangerous than an objective global pandemic and potential economic depression, both of which could quite easily effect the communities, which they profess to love , disproportionately . It is something that cannot wait or be lobbied through social media, but must be called upon to march physically now! 

In short, the loss of life, both black and white, is worth it for them, basically they’re more than willing to have collateral damage. They may win some ground, pass some new laws, but there’s going to be real scars left in their communities, as well as other communities that feel ostracised by their movement both physical and emotional.

there’s a real good chance, this will be a Pyrrhic victory for them 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The irony is it's hitting and killing their communities disproportionately, all this over a lynched criminal, it hasn't even been determined if this was racially motivated, obviously the cop is a psycho but no one knows was he heavy handed with other people prior with other criminals of different races, I heard his wife is Vietnamese too 

• 1 month ago

Racism is a problem everywhere.  However human irrationality and mob mentality is a problem everywhere too.  I think people are just angry in general and want to get out and express that regardless of the consequences.  Individual humans are smart, groups of people don't tend to be.

• 1 month ago

I've heard a bunch of real doctors say that the best mask is distancing. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Red Fox
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Of course! It means that distancing in general situations, is the most important measure. Masks and other protective gear are a must for people directly exposed to the virus. And for the general population whenever the proper distancing cannot be kept at all times. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.