Joey asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

How does chicken tenders with french fries and garlic toast sound?

Great 😋 

• ron h

I'm a man. So anything I want at the moment sounds great.  And that sounds great.  Some kind of green veg would make it a healthier meal. Sliced tomatoes would be easy, and maybe (or not)  a few spinach leaves with them

• Will

That sounds delicious to me, as long as there is some kind of dip or sauce to go with it...

I have a better one: chicken filet with rice and mangoraja.

• kswck2

Greasy, and not very good for you. Do it yourself and do it fresh, so you Know what you are putting into your body. 

Not to great. With fries there's a contrast in texture but with toast, that just sounds boring.

• Fun facts: Fecaluria is a tasty italian dish, look it up.

Too much fried food for my taste. And that is what I call a "brown meal" because there are no contrasting colors, which to me is visually unappetizing. Besides, there is no healthy food in a meal of fried food and toast.

• 'I have thousands of Hispanics that work for me' Trump

A lot of fried food going on in one meal.  I realize the garlic bread is not "fried" but if it is commercially made there is so much grease on it that it might as well be fried. 

How about  Chicken tenders if that is what you have your heart set on. 

A veggie asparagus would be good or use raw ones with a dressing as a dip and get another type of bread and make sandwiches. Or skip the bread add a bit of tomato, either fresh or sauce some Parmesan cheese and  or Mozzarella cheese and make Chicken Parm.

It sounds very unhealthy to me, and not even tasty.

• I have a severe case of anus cancer

🥴 Heavy. 

..........