Joey asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

How does chicken tenders with french fries and garlic toast sound?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Great 😋 

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm a man. So anything I want at the moment sounds great.  And that sounds great.  Some kind of green veg would make it a healthier meal. Sliced tomatoes would be easy, and maybe (or not)  a few spinach leaves with them

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Will
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

That sounds delicious to me, as long as there is some kind of dip or sauce to go with it...

• 1 month ago

I have a better one: chicken filet with rice and mangoraja.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Greasy, and not very good for you. Do it yourself and do it fresh, so you Know what you are putting into your body. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not to great. With fries there's a contrast in texture but with toast, that just sounds boring.

• Fun facts: Fecaluria is a tasty italian dish, look it up.

• 1 month ago

Too much fried food for my taste. And that is what I call a "brown meal" because there are no contrasting colors, which to me is visually unappetizing. Besides, there is no healthy food in a meal of fried food and toast.

• 'I have thousands of Hispanics that work for me' Trump

• 1 month ago

A lot of fried food going on in one meal.  I realize the garlic bread is not "fried" but if it is commercially made there is so much grease on it that it might as well be fried. 

How about  Chicken tenders if that is what you have your heart set on. 

A veggie asparagus would be good or use raw ones with a dressing as a dip and get another type of bread and make sandwiches. Or skip the bread add a bit of tomato, either fresh or sauce some Parmesan cheese and  or Mozzarella cheese and make Chicken Parm.

• 1 month ago

It sounds very unhealthy to me, and not even tasty.

• I have a severe case of anus cancer

• 1 month ago

🥴 Heavy. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.