Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 month ago

Could you study these days ?

i'm so depressed this period , so much out of the mood , i'm not the type that isolates themselves ,so i'm so much affected these days & i hate this online thing ...I have exams in 4 months & it's my last year ...do you have any advice for me ?

• Ann

Start a gratefulness journal. Write down 3 different things that you are grateful for everyday. It will help you see that things aren't as bad as they might seem. Stay connected through Zoom. I thought that was stupid until my best friend started one and I had to do it. We talked and laughed for 2 hours and I felt a lot better after that. Even doing that on a phone call (I can't remember the word.) with her makes me feel better.

Make a list of what you have to study today,  tackle the one you least want to do.  Make yourself do a good job, then everything else will be easier.