What Happened to MLKjr's dream?

I have a dream that one day my four little children will live in a world where they are judged by the content of their character, not by the color of their skin

We are not

black

white

brown

asians

We are human... and we all bleed the same

get over yourselves people

He never put a timeline on that dream and for many it's still something to aspire to. 

What happened is liberal social programs that have made generations of Black people dependent on the government instead of on themselves.  Democrats keep them that way by convincing them that they are victims of White racists.

• Ann

I've actually had people on here tell me that nothing's changed since MLKJr. That's how wrapped up some are in their victimhood. They value that rather than those who fought and died for the freedoms they have and I'm talking about people like King or those choir girls in Birmingham. It's pathetic and really disturbing. And, honestly, I don't think Floyd's color had anything to do with his death. I think the officer lost it. If Floyd were White, no one would care.

I've been apprised that color-blindness, which means treating people equally regardless of their color (or any other characteristic) is now considered "racist."

Seems to flip the beliefs of MLK, Jr. on their head.