Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 month ago

What should I pack in a diaper bag for a one year old on a trip to the zoo?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pack a couple of bottles of wine for yourself - you'll need it. I wouldn't take a one-year-old child along on a trip to the zoo. That doesn't sound like very much fun - for you or for the child.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • GB
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If it's your baby, you should know what to pack by now. If you are babysitting, then I wonder why you're going to the zoo? Did you already have a ticket, and get called to help someone at the last minute?  If babysitting, ask the mom what to pack.

• 1 month ago

Diapers, baby wipes, trash bags, snacks/fruit (if you're being there for long maybe you should pack more food unless you're eating there), extra clothes, sunscreen, sun hat, lots of water and whatever you usually take with you when going out for longer day trips.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Diapers, wet wipes, bottles, snacks, a pacifier if he still sucks on one. A change of clothes. His favorite snuggley toy. That ought to do it!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Diapers, wipes, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, diaper rash cream, a light blanket, drinks, and a extra change of clothes.

• 1 month ago

The same **** you always have

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Diapers.        

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.