"ARE YOU FRIGGIN SERIOUS WITH THIS #&%@!!!!!!!!"?

Why are people validating a question challenging the right of an educated person with a brain and a clue, who was born after the incident in question, too have an opinion about the Nixon administration and the ensuing Watergate scandal and the issues of presidential privacy rights over an American President's lack of rights to defraud the government and commit treason with a definitive attack on American democracy. I was born after the impeachment trials and presidential pardon by a local boy of my community who was born and buried in the same city as me. "Born and raised, that is. Buried remains too bee seen." Too answer your question why we get too have an opinion?  People died too protect that right. I killed people in South America 🇺🇸 and the middle east too protect that right. What do you think I will do to you, if you try too take that right away from me? Besides, I actually know what I'm talking about. You don't, so shut it an go back too school.

Clarification. My right too have an oppinion--military service, good education, lots of different perspectives from educators, historians, and participants in the investigation. My issue, being told I don't get too have an opinion because I was born two years after the Presidential pardon. Thus--"Are you kidding me?" I get too have as many opinions about things that preceded my birthday as I desire and it is just a 😊 accident that my opinions are based on facts. Now that's a rant!!!

Based on your RANT here, I suspect it is because your previous RANT wasn't a question.

Your claim you actually know what you are talking about and we don't isn't supported by either rant. It does support the conclusion you are not asking questions.

Rant reported, not a question.

Yes. Anonymous goober who wrote "reported........." To whom? Is that a lazy, half assed attempt at intimidation? I'd 😆 too educate you in the art of intimidation, but you'll need a fresh change of underwear for that lesson. Really, what kind of knuckle head are you? Gastapo behavior gets you atomic wedgies in this country. Didn't you know?

Source(s): Bend over, anonymous goober Gastapo, I have something for you.

Whether what you describe is "treason" is not an "opinion".  The Constitution says "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."  Calling anything else treason is not an opinion; it's just wrong.  You are not entitled to go against the Constitution.  Neither was Nixon, but just as it's not treason for you to ignore the Constitution and call things treason that it says are not, it wasn't treason for him to do what he did either.

• Kirk4 weeks agoReport

Clarification. My reference too treason was a reference too one of the charges Nixon was defending himself against, until he was pardoned by Ford. It's not anyone's opinion. It is one of the charges against Nixon by the federal prosecutors. You'll have too take it up with them, if any still live.

reported...................

Grow up, you puzzy.

Enough with your rant.