How do I delete yahoo off one device only?

I want to delete my yahoo off one lap top  I want to keep it on my desktop , another laptop, and at work and on mobile.  I am giving this lap top to someone else and do not want them to have access to my account

• keerok

Your problem is simple. You don't want the new user of your laptop to see your files and data. If your laptop has win10, see if it has a reset utility. This will put the laptop back to factory settings, delete all your personal files and programs you installed.

If there is no such utility, you'll have to work a little harder. To make sure all your files can't be recovered, search for "file wipe" utilities. There are freeware versions that work perfectly. As for Yahoo and other internet data, simply go to your browser's settings and look for Clear Browsing Data then clear everything since the beginning of time.