Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Are you disturbed so many white folks joined the riots ?

I dare say they were left wing liberals,but surely they must realise so many black people are into crime/drugs ?

Liberals are stupid and putting their own parents and grandparents at risk by demonstrating with savages.

DIANNE 

Source(s): Beware the imposter claiming to be me and defending these 🙊.

They are mostly very young and unaware of the broad impact of the black underclass.

Not surprised at all.  Some people will believe anything they're told, as long as the right person is telling them.

• Joey

Ppl will say you're racist but it's true, most criminals are blk.  If police is so corrupt why only mistreatment of blk ppl, why not other races because last I checked, I've seen blk, white, Asian, hispanic, and many other races in the blue uniform.  Truth is, it's an issue for a small number of cops but you only see it happen to blk ppl because most criminals are blk.

I am disturb at black people burning other black peoples businesses and homes .

The cause has been lost just like all riots . The violence only prolongs black peoples injustices .

It seems some white who,are rioting are either very stupid or are wanting to keep black people from getting equality.

I am white & I will and have stood with peaceful demonstrators. I will never support violence . It only demeans the cause and only brings more violence .

• Brian

Not disturbed at all. All fair minded, clear thinking people will have understanding and empathy for the injustice of racism

no not at all. not just white liberals and conservatives but covid-19 is also glad to be part and spread the message".

• DAVID1 month agoReport

it was the liberals that said stay home and remember it was the liberals who got all bent when Trump wanted to open up the country. now, its the liberals again who agree with close quarter protests". that my friend is "Liberal mindset".

Antifa, Communists

Not surprised, just ashamed at how gullible they are.

Useful fools these ‘woke’ gu-liberals.

They obviously prefer to ignore facts in favour of virtue signalling, coupled with a bit of anarchy and possibly looting.

Words of a true racist.

This country is uniting against racism and racial injustice. #BLM

• Penelope1 month agoReport

Everyone's lives matter puts a blanket on the issue. It generalizes it, and defeats the purpose of what their communities are standing for. Please do more research.