Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Do the Chinese trolls read the questions on yahoo and intervene when they see a citizen speak against the corrupt Chinese regime ?

• Daniel

I doubt It very unlikely

• .

Unlikely, but not impossible. I would think the Chinese had far more important issues to deal with than a few users on a low activity Q&A site based in the US. There's not really any way for any of us here to know. 

• I am sure the Chinese have a few spammers here.  I am sure they want to see Trump gone from office.   But it does not take a lot of them to do it.  Just a few are needed to make statements on many sites daily.

Probably. Undoubtedly many spammers are being paid by the Russians and the Chinese, 

probably Turkey and possibly supposed allies of he United States. I doubt if Verizon has found all the security breaches Yahoo has always had. 

• A.J.

Probably, but many here are paid by the corrupt US regime.

• Eastside Guz

Also the (communist) Chinese probably have social media and something comparable or more so than Facebook and Yahoo Answers in their own country that they constantly keep tabs on.