V asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

Can I ride my bike 3 days after getting six stitches on my right eyebrow?

The wound does not drip.

However if I make a very angry face I know the wound may possible stretch so I don't make those faces, I don't plan to while biking. 

What do you all think?

I appreciate your answers and time, thank you.

Having had stitches in the same area (hockey injury), don't recommend it until they come out

(probably in about a week) especially as there is a pandemic. Have you asked your doctor?

You pop open the wound, it can’t be sewn shut again.  We recommend wait until stitches out

I don't see what stitches in your eyebrow has to do with bicycling.  Unless you have other, severe injuries.  Talk to the doc if so

• y

3 days, it's damn near healed, or healed enough for it not to stop you from doing things you like. That is, if you are not in an area with the heat and you do not sweat like a pig from your head.  If you are, then you'll need to take precautions not allowing it to drip into the wound.

• kelvin

who even said you can not

Honestly, I wouldn't. Let the wound heal.