retired old sarge asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Am I considered a RACIST if I name my solid BLACK DOG Blackie?

WHY do the Democrits have so HATE for Trump,even when he does something good they cannot admit it?

A few Democrit Governors and a few others have actually praised Trump for doing things and even gives him credit for doing more and then there are the PURE TRUMP HATERS who no matter what Trump says or does which does actually help the AMERICAN CITIZEN they still cannot force themselves to say he did anything good.. How about you Trump Haters SEND BACK THE MONEY HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU GETTING.. IT WAS NOT the DEMOCRITS who set it up for you to get it.. Actually THE DEMS HELD YOU HOSTAGE to get millions for the KENNEDY CENTER and a couple other things which IN NO WAY HELP ANY REAL AMERICAN TAXPAYER.

We have a black cat called Sooty, because of his black furr. My nephew once asked me why we didn't call him Blackie. I told him, because if I go outside yelling "Blackie! Blackie where are you" I'll probably get my teeth smashed in.

Democrats are no longer democratic, they have turned into a mob of corrupt enemies.  Fumbling fools want to take down our America & turn it into something that should never be.

Might not be wise given the current cultural climate. Sable, Ebony, or something more descriptive might work. 

• Neengefan

Being that sensitive is ridiculous. If you like "Blackie" it is perfectly fine. Has nothing to do with racism, at all!

• Robert

It is definitely a politically incorrect name. 

• Neengefan

NO it's not!  Many black colored animals are called Blackie, no protest ever happen because a black dog is called "Blackie. Relax!

The Dem governors had to lie and compliment him bc he threatened to let the people in their states die. That's your "president" for you.