I worry my bisexual future wife will one day want kids? Does life get boring without kids?

its in a woman's nature to marry a man and have babies. you should worry about your life and your  choices.

• reme_1

As I am wayyyyy past wanting children I never really noticed the lack of rug rats under my feet. The time I was involved with someone with kids it was not a good  experience. Talk to her. If you want kids in the future, you can always adopt or ask a close friend to donate sperm. He can be part of your family or can be just a donor without any rights/responsibilities. It is good that you recognize the potential situation but don't obsess about it.

Life is boring without children, yes.

It is meaningless.  

While it’s extremely challenging, most people find more satisfaction in establishing a family than not. Important you communicate your wishes prior to tying the knot.