Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Are black people confused? Why attack white people and riot in Cleveland or Buffalo NY when the event took place in a different place?

And why in deed attack white people at all?

I hope not all black people take part in these riots. You re right I didn't t mention those who stay at home or simply out of it

My closest black friend spent every day last week conducting Google Classroom sessions for her English Lit students. Meanwhile every white "Karen" I know was downtown throwing attitude at the cops. This thing isn't nearly as race segregated as you seem to believe. 

Just as confused as you are for asking this in a video game section.

Only the ignorant ones are confused but not all of them. And the reason why they riot and attack people is because they've been brainwashed by the media and social networks. They seem to think that blacks are the only racial group that is heavily oppressed in America when in reality it's almost everyone. Oppression does not discriminate against everyone.

The protests aren’t just about this 1 murder, it’s about the many many years of police brutality, this happens all around the country. 

Most aren’t just attacking white people, have you not noticed the huge amount of white people protesting with them? 

• Da

In my town center, there is a single white woman protesting with a sign that reads "Black Lives Matter". She stands there everyday. I wave at her and she waves back to me.

She seems very nice and not angry or violent .

They are confused and uneducated. Not all of them, just the ones you mentioned