Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Are black people confused? Why attack white people and riot in Cleveland or Buffalo NY when the event took place in a different place?

And why in deed attack white people at all?

Update:

I hope not all black people take part in these riots. You re right I didn't t mention those who stay at home or simply out of it

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My closest black friend spent every day last week conducting Google Classroom sessions for her English Lit students. Meanwhile every white "Karen" I know was downtown throwing attitude at the cops. This thing isn't nearly as race segregated as you seem to believe. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Just as confused as you are for asking this in a video game section.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only the ignorant ones are confused but not all of them. And the reason why they riot and attack people is because they've been brainwashed by the media and social networks. They seem to think that blacks are the only racial group that is heavily oppressed in America when in reality it's almost everyone. Oppression does not discriminate against everyone.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The protests aren’t just about this 1 murder, it’s about the many many years of police brutality, this happens all around the country. 

Most aren’t just attacking white people, have you not noticed the huge amount of white people protesting with them? 

• Da
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

In my town center, there is a single white woman protesting with a sign that reads "Black Lives Matter". She stands there everyday. I wave at her and she waves back to me.

She seems very nice and not angry or violent .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They are confused and uneducated. Not all of them, just the ones you mentioned

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.