Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

What is Gods gift to women?

Some people think women are gods gift to men. Also guys get d*cks. The clits just like a non working or developed penis so what's Gods gift to women?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If the clitoris is so dysfunctional you'll need to explain why women can have multiple orgasms and in most cases men cannot. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

A brain, the ability to have a complex set of emotions and compassion.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think God gifts each woman with their own personal talents, people in their lives, and God's love. I might also go as far to say the choices of modesty and virginity, though sadly some women have those choices taken from them. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, if there were no women, life would be so boring and also we couldn't produce the offspring , I'd agree with you this time

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The intelligence to put up with insanity.  The knowledge to know that somewhere out there is someone who will present a picture of sane intelligence.  Life.  And those little rug rats that wake you up every two hours, crap like they are Mt. St Helens on eruption day, puke like the exorcist and can ask 50,000 questions before Noon.  What else does a woman need?

• Piero
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Money. ..............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Orgasms come from clitoral stimulation, so it's hardly non-working. You are so uneducated.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Of course, the fact that it is needed is kind of broken. lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.