Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why am I so weak at arm wrestling (both arms)?

I am left hand dominant, somewhat ambidextrous (I write with my right hand).

But anyways, I’ll go against guys who are right hand dominant, and lose when we’re going at it with left hand. Why am I so weak?

**Also, I can’t throw a football far

you are suffering from malnutrition

take multivitamin mineral supplements

have a protein milkshake daily

buy dumb bells and excercise both

hands once in the morning

Stop eating soy, start doing pushups and sit-ups.  

Do what I did and purchased two small barbells and one EZ bar with 50 pound weight at Academy Store. The way I build my biceps is to curl light weights and the EZ bar weight. I notice a good improvement in my arms and it must be the weight training that builds my arms. When you reach a certain age, you begin to lose muscle because not too many old guys lift weights to keep their arms in shape. There is an inexpensive way to build your arms:  buy 2 gallons of water and tape the stopper well. Water weighs 8.3 pounds per gallon, so you can lift the weigh OK. I later purchased the larger bottles of water and use it to raise it over my head and between my legs. Your arms will be sore for a few days, but it will pass.

harrald