Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Am I an asshole for not going to bed during the summer break even though my dad told me to?

So I like being outside and doing a lot of stuff like going to the beach or meeting friends. I like playing video games too. I do the normal stuff during the daytime and then I play from 20-01 usually. 

My [41] dad doesn’t like that I play this late and he told me that I should stop. I told him that I had no responsibilities on the next day and that I am on vacation so it’s ok to stay up late. He just said whatever and left.

Well my parents had scheduled a date for yesterday to some restaurant. My [35] mom said that they would be coming home at around 1 in the morning. I just told them to have fun and kept playing my games.

Well I played at night and they eventually came home. I didn’t greet them because it was so late. After a little while I start hearing weird noises from their room though. I turned off my PC because it was late and I wanted to go to bed. 

I stepped out of my room and knocked on their door and opened it right after. I walked in on them having sex... I asked my dad ”What are you doing to mom?” He answered: ”I’m ******* her man. I told you to go to bed early but you didn’t listen so here you go.

I just closed the door quickly and put in some earbuds and tried to sleep. I could’ve clearly heard their noises if I hadn’t worn my buds.

So AITA here?

i dont think so but you need to do what he asks you to do

You should not be just walking into your parents' room in the middle of the night like a little child.  How old are you?  Late teens/20?  You act like a 5 year old....and come on here talking like a 13 year old who knows little about sex and thinks it's something to titter about.  On second thoughts, you probably are about 13.  Go back to your giggly mates.