Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Am I an asshole for not going to bed during the summer break even though my dad told me to?

So I like being outside and doing a lot of stuff like going to the beach or meeting friends. I like playing video games too. I do the normal stuff during the daytime and then I play from 20-01 usually. 

My [41] dad doesn’t like that I play this late and he told me that I should stop. I told him that I had no responsibilities on the next day and that I am on vacation so it’s ok to stay up late. He just said whatever and left.

Well my parents had scheduled a date for yesterday to some restaurant. My [35] mom said that they would be coming home at around 1 in the morning. I just told them to have fun and kept playing my games.

Well I played at night and they eventually came home. I didn’t greet them because it was so late. After a little while I start hearing weird noises from their room though. I turned off my PC because it was late and I wanted to go to bed. 

I stepped out of my room and knocked on their door and opened it right after. I walked in on them having sex... I asked my dad ”What are you doing to mom?” He answered: ”I’m ******* her man. I told you to go to bed early but you didn’t listen so here you go.

I just closed the door quickly and put in some earbuds and tried to sleep. I could’ve clearly heard their noises if I hadn’t worn my buds.

So AITA here?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think so but you need to do what he asks you to do

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

You should not be just walking into your parents' room in the middle of the night like a little child.  How old are you?  Late teens/20?  You act like a 5 year old....and come on here talking like a 13 year old who knows little about sex and thinks it's something to titter about.  On second thoughts, you probably are about 13.  Go back to your giggly mates.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.