Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Do you believe in ghosts?

• ron h

well, no.  Of course I've always been a man and spent a lot of time outdoors.

Im not really sure what to believe. When i was a little kid, during the night i got hungry and went to the kitchen to grab something out of the fridge. i saw what i can best describe as a shadow person standing outside my backyard right outside our sliding glass door not moving. like he/it wanted to come in our home. i yelled for my dad. the strange thing was my dad couldnt see him/it when he approached the sliding glass door and it was standing in front of him. when he turned on the lights it faded away like ashes. when i think about it now i think the best explanation is my mom probably hid drugs in my food to get me to sleep so i was seeing things or maybe it was another lifeform we havent discovered??? it was a scary situation.

Does global warming cause them or something?

• Bee V3

I have a fascination. I'm not sure what I believe spiritually completely. I'm undecided about what happens when you die but I've had a LOT of unexplained experiences and I love exploring creepy and abandoned places with my friends

• JimZ

I am ghost curious.  I have heard stories from very credible people, some I have known quite well, but I haven't seen a ghost so I have to remain skeptical.  Even if I saw one, I'd still be skeptical, but my skepticism would drop dramatically.  While in the Army, another soldier and I saw two UFOs that flew at impossible speeds and acceleration (impossible from what we know of physics).  Do I think they were likely extra-terrestrial. Yes I do but I still have a degree of skepticism.  

Do I believe in ghosts.  I have found them to be a bunch of liars

• Fun facts: Hidradenitis Suppurativa is a tasty italian dish, look it up.

What type of ghost?

yes cause i am one

• Jesere

I know there are ghosts. I lived in two places where I had resident ghosts.  I saw them.....

Yes. Ghosts are real.

150% I believe in the Holy Ghost.