Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

If you were god for a day what would you do?

• Paul

Obviously exactly the same things God does.

• Broton

It’s easy when you imagine your god to know exactly what it thinks and does 

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: I would not do nothing different, because God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savor is perfect in every way and without sin. The only time unbelievers want to quote scripture is when they think they are offended and say that is not being a Christians, well how do they know what being a Christians is if they are not doing God holy will, and they are doing the will of Satan and sin only, who is the father of lies, that is why the world is backwards because they believed a lie, instead of the truth of God so God sold us to Satan and sin, Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Source(s): King James holy bible
    • Ralph

The fact of the matter: The reason is because if I was eternal God I would do the will of God and the will of God is to be obedient to God holy word the bible, and too spread God holy word throughout the entire world so that some might become saved. 

Whatever God wanted.  He has good reasons for the things he does.

I will make human disappear cuz why not 

King Solomon himself ask GOD to feed the fishes  of the sea for one day , then GOD permits him , he start collecting all the food and place it by the seashore , only in the morning hours ,the fishes came up and eat  all that food ,that he was expecting to provide for them the whole day.  So Solomon submit to GOD, and praise GOD for HIS bounty in feeding all kinds of animals of the world , night and day non stop, since the beginning of the world.

• Adullah M

Yes u nanny.

Create a seedless avocado.

I'd use my omnipotence to make all the bad people stop existing, and use my omniscience to know which ones are bad.

Too bad the god of the Bible didn't think of that and had to resort to a flood, killing innocent animals and babies, and forcing a senior citizen to build a giant ship.

I would make humanity more advance and help them seek the truth.

• EddieJ

Eliminate mosquitoes and prevent people from posting anonymously.

Provide food, water and shelter for everyone

Remove the ability of criminals to destroy the free will of others 

End violence

End suffering