Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why isn't he responding to my messages?

This guy I'm speaking to I met him from work but he is in a different store. We've been speaking he would normally message me everyday but he hasn't for few days.He hasn't been liking my pics like he normally would which is fine. I am worried as to why he is not responding to messages I can't think if anything I would have done.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

You probably didn't do anything. Maybe he's distracted right now.  And if he's not asking you out on dates, and not communicating with you first? then move on... DO NOT chase guys.  Let the ones who truly like you chase YOU. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe you need to ask him this question

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Unfortunately men get bored very easily because most men won't admit it to themselves but they like women to act a bit cold sometimes. It makes the women more mysterious to them. He also might be just busy. My advice would be to not message him for a week unless he messages you because it makes you seem harder to get.

• 1 month ago

You haven't done anything wrong. He is just  busy with other things and is not really into you, he doesn't dislike you he is just isn't interested romantically.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.