Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Why do these cops actually think it would make any difference if Floyd had covid 19, when Chauvin had his knee on Floyd's neck?

Update:

If somebody had a brain anyrism, and I punched him and he died..  How am I any less of a murderer ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

They are stupid.  Chauvin and the other officers were not wearing masks, so ti is kind of tough to claim they were worried about it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Because Covid-19 can make a difference. It is a respiratory illness that affects the breathing. It wasn't that which killed Floyd though. It was determined his official cause of death was a heart attack.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago
  • 1 month ago

The man had enough strength in his body to go into a store and pass a counterfeit $20 bill he wasn't dead or dying at the time he was probably jonesing for another piece of crystal meth. He was probably pretty darn high. I'm going to speculate that if he would have gotten his $20. He would have purchased some more crystal meth and he would have been dead from the crystal meth because he was already quite high. When the police arrested him he had a heart attack because his heart was already beating fast from the crystal meth that he'd been smoking. But nothing changes the fact that the man was alive and after the cop got done with him the man was dead that's the plain fact. Yes he was a meth head yes he was a counterfeit but he was alive meth head and alive counterfeit her when the police got done with him he was a dead one

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

cause thats the way they were thinking

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.