Sean asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Random women do not walk up and speak to me at all.  Should I take steroids to be more muscly and masculine?

...then I'll be smexy!?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Funnily enough, the scarier you look the less likely women will want to talk to you. So no. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What really makes a person is what is on their inside!  Look at all the ones called geeks. 

Pray and ask God what or if you need anything! 

• 1 month ago

The term smexy takes me back.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is a rare woman who goes around approaching men, even very attractive men, so this will most likely be futile.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ladies might check you out more visually but they'd actually probably be less likely to talk to you since people are intimidated by guys with big muscles 

Source(s): Used to be scrawny, now I have big muscles
  • 1 month ago

That's only happened to me maybe 7 or 8 times in my LIFE, and I'm SIXTY-FOUR. Just a bit of advice, son, it ain't exactly a great idea to be holding your breath waiting for that to happen.

And steroids will NOT help.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Random women aren't going to walk up to a man who appears MORE "macho" versus less macho and it should be obvious why. Why are men so stupid?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Women don't approach men because men are too conservative. They dress like they want to be ignored or respected. Show some skin and watch the equation on attraction change.

Women lust over gay men for a reason.

I'm a woman so I would know. Unless you're a woman anon, shut it.

• Anonymous
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

BZZZT. Women are afraid of strange men. They're not afraid of gay men because they have no sexual interest in women.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.