Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

What are these red spots on my dog's face?

Tuesday is when I first noticed some red spots on my dog's face. She is constantly trying to itch and scratch them, and I had to make her wear socks over her paws at one point so that they could go away. But she's continuing to develop them even with the socks, so I got rid of them. Is this a serious condition, and do I need a vet? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Discounting the fact that this is NOT your dog or your photo, you'd have to be retarded not to notice anything until Tuesday.

The dog is in HORRID condition. And you're sitting in your basement laughing at it.

Canine acne is an inflammatory disorder of the lips and the skin of the muzzle. Dogs with mild cases of acne often have red bumps or pustules (pimples) on their skin. This can, in more severe cases, lead to generalized swelling of the lips and muzzle, bleeding wounds, or scabs on the face.

I fell for this the last time you posted this, but this time I only came to say you're a heartless asshole.

Anyone who would post the picture of this poor dog as a joke has mental problems.  It hurts me to look at the picture and it isn't funny.

• patty

of coarse she needs to go to the vet

Mange. Take the dog to the vet NOW or to the Humane Society where someone decent will care for the animal. What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you allow your animal to get like this? Are you a sociopath? You do realize there is a special place in hell for people who are cruel to animals. God put them in our care and you have abused that privilege. 

• sodium3 weeks agoReport

Not their image

It's mange and you'd know that because you're a pathetic, cowardly TROLL that lifted this photo from a site about mange.  https://bugspray.com/mange-control.html/sarcoptic-...

You know what it is since you pulled this picture from the internet. It's a dog suffering from (according to all the different sites this picture is found on) Sarcoptic Mange.

https://www.dogster.com/dog-health-care/mange-in-d...

I can't believe ANYBODY would just leave a dog to suffer like that.  Or come here to admit it.   It could have been caused by anything - we can only guess but a vet would do a skin-scrape and identify the condition - could be mange, for starters and one form of mange can transfer to a human.

Why have you not taken this poor dog to the vet?

There are a few possibilities including mange, allergies, skin cancer.......

• ZotsRule

NOT their dog.  FLAME BAITING TROLL.  Report them. https://bugspray.com/mange-control.html/sarcoptic-mange-disease-canine-scabies/