Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is 5’7 or 5’8 female too tall for a 5’6 male?

I’m talking to this guy on Instagram and he told me he’s worried about meeting me because of my height and it’s making me feel self conscious because I feel we are both really interested in each other. I personally have dated a guy shorter than me before and I had no problem but he seems shallow about it and hopes I’m not too tall when he meets me. Should I not care and still meet him? Is my height a huge difference from his? What do you think about the Woman being taller than the Man

If he's right for you the height won't matter. If it matters to him he's too shallow for you. You could meet him and not vibe and not even have to worry about height because you know it's not right. You could meet and be friends. My advice is meet and see how things go, you'll know whether it's right for each of you then,, but be honest about your beautiful height incase he is that shallow to have it be a deal-breaker: no relationship whether romantic or friendship can't start with things being hidden. Good luck!

No one can make you feel self-conscious unless you're predisposed to feeling that way.  It's a fact.  And you two can't even know if you're actually attracted to each other until you meet in person. 

Height has nothing to do with True Attraction (which only happens IN PERSON)

i dont think so

Not if you're a Jonas brother.