Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Am I still a virgin? ?

So if my boyfriend ony use the tip of his penis .. Does that mean I'm still a virgin because there was no penetration? 

Oh for god sake.  Who cares?  Sex is sex is sex.  I'm not sure why you're having a meltdown.

i would ask your doctor about it

"virgin" is outdated. There are many ways to lost your virginity, it's your own opinion that dictates whether you have had sex or not. 

There are gay men, lesbians AND straight couples that could 'lose their virginity' by going down on each other, whereas other gay men, lesbians and straight couples could do everything but penetration and believe they're still a virgin - it's a line that you have to decide yourself. 

I lost my virginity at penetration so if I were you I'd believe I was still a virgin, but as I said: you decide where the line is and when you cross it.

he only used the tip and the tip can be considered to be 1/3 of the dick (at least for me it is) so you're 1/3 virgin