Can a brain be too large?

I'm wondering if my brain is too large. Honestly I'm so smart, I'm the best in class and I know so many thingss. Is it possible dat me head will explosion? PLease tell me and give source because I wan't the informationes to be accurates.

yes, i would say your head has swelled enormously. better start dumbing yourself down before your head explodes like those dudes in 'scanners.'

• I have one thing to tell you mate, if you really think that this is a serious post then you're the one that needs medical attention ;)

You probably aren't even near as smart as the average person. Haven't heard of spelling, dude? Now go to the doctor for your ******* head swelling and get done with it.

You are not quite as smart as you think. Please learn how to speak/type proper English that is spelled correctly. You probably like to embarrass yourself to get thw blood flowing for when the viagra kicks in.

anything is possible, i would ask your doctor about it

No look at jimmy newton  his head is enourmous and he is big smart but he is alive and not dead     yet

•  but me brain don't fit in me door so idk