Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

He’s hurt me so bad by cheating and I just can’t snap out of it  ?

He is barely understanding the pain he’s causing me. I just can’t stop crying. He’s so nonchalant about me crying but says he hates to see me cry!  He said why do I allow it to break me down like this. Almost like he don’t comprehend that him cheating hurts so bad. I said why is he not affected and he said because he knows we are not over and that we are gonna be okay and that will get back together and that he will get help. But this isn’t the first time he’s cheated.  He doesn’t think I’m going anywhere and it’s my fault cus I stayed for years.  I tried ignoring him but he makes ME feel bad and it tortures me. Idk what to do. I am so broken ;( 

Ok here's the deal.  I've been seeing someone for eight years.  If he goes out and has sex with someone else, i couldn't care less.  We are close, we are great friends, we are sexual partners and have been for a long time. but he likes variety so whatever works for him. I have NO intent on marrying him and we have no "label". He's free to do what he wants.  So you see, i'm not a woman in need of a spouse and i'm not seeking a life partner.  

In YOUR CASE it seems you are looking for a life partner, want a commitment and so you must feel that's what you deserve. But you're with some idiot who doesn't respect you and who doesn't care enough to be true to you and the relationship. So YOU are doing yourself a huge disservice by being with this guy. 

Why are you with someone who causes you discomfort?  You have no limits or boundaries, considering there you are, still putting up with him when there are any number of guys out there who would be true to you. Maybe you don't think you're worth it?  

You have to decide.

maybe you shouldnt be with him if he did that

• Kieth

So? Dump him, that's what you do with someone like that.