Pride

Update 2:

Answer question give explain 

Update 3:

I want to know why they are sins?

I am not asking anything.

All of you give bad answers answer my question and explain 

Update 4:

What make them bad ?with detailed explanation is all I am asking I don’t care about anything else regarding this

Update 5:

I don’t care about your beliefs I am asking why are those considered sins to whoever came up with 7 deadly sins 

Update 6:

I am asking for reasoning that’s it nothing else

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The deadly sins are the sins that result in all other sins. For example, greed leads to theft, cheating, lying, ignoring the needs of others, etc.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Ralph
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The fact of the matter: It is what comes out of are mouth that condemns us to eternal death read Mark 11:18-23

Source(s): King James holy bible
  • 1 month ago

cause those sins are evil

• 1 month ago

The Catholic Church invented those sins to control others. I don't think the Bible says that those are the seven deadly sins since the Catholic Church invented that concept. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Someone came up with a list that they thought were the basis for other sins, for example lust, greed, wrath and envy can all contribute, singly or jointly to murder or adultery.

However, the Bible does not have a concept of "deadly sins" and says quite plainly that all sins are equally bad and that even our righteousness is as dirty rags.  Of course, there is the exception of the "unforgivable sin", i.e. blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

These are vices as they can corrupt a person's character.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They're called the seven deadly sins. Sin is by definition bad, so I guess if you were to think them to be worse than others, it would have to be because they're deadly, being that's what sets them apart.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No such thing in the Bible.  In the Bible, all sins are equal in the sense that all are paid for already by the death and blood of Jesus.  Here is the truth:  Death leads to immediate heaven or hell. The only way to have eternal life, the only way to be in heaven and avoid hell, is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ (John 6:47).  It is that simple and that easy.  It is too late to be saved after death.  Jesus is God and Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).  The Lord Jesus Christ paid for our sins with His death and blood.  Nothing else pays for our sins, not works from us or anything else.  You cannot add any works to getting into heaven (Romans 4:5).

• Because all of those indicate a loss of control by the people who want full control over you. So stay in line!

• 1 month ago

What's the deadly sin?

Where are those found in the Bible. If they aren't in the Bible they mean nothing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.